All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title in Lucent's Diseases and Disorders series focuses on parasitic diseases. It details what parasitic diseases are, as well as the various types (Protozoan, Helminth, Ectoparasites). The title discuss the causes and symptoms of each type of parasi; These books offer readers a means of understanding various ailments; clear, careful explanations offer insight into what these conditions are, what causes them, how we cope with them, and the latest information about treatment and prevention.; All volumes in the series include primary and secondary quotations, antated bibliographies, detailed indexes, and lists of organizations to contact for additional information.
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDiseases & Disorders
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLucent Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byLizabeth Craig
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.