All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParasitic Disease, second edition remains unique in its emphasis on depictions of complete life cycles and its skillful knitting of basic and clinical information. Superbly illustrated with black and white and color photomicrographs and halftone drawings, it is an ideal text for medical, graduate, and advanced undergraduate students of parasitology and an excellent reference for physicians and researchers.
- Author(s)Dickson D. Despommier,Michael Katz,Robert W. Gwadz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight782 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)John W. Karapelou
- Photographs byEric V. Grave
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1989
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $45.70Trending at AU $72.17
- AU $21.27Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $18.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.