All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJanet Wilson shows you how to trace, perforate, emboss, cut and tint parchment paper to create greetings cards and book-marks. There are twenty-one projects shown in colour, with full-size patterns.
- Author BiographyJanet Wilson has lived and breathed papercrafts since early childhood, when she was first given a pair of scissors and some paper to keep her occupied. Since then, she has become proficient in a wide range of paper skills including parchment craft, quilling, paper cutting, embossing, paper pricking, casting and sculpting. Other outside interests involve her in amateur dramatics, especially in the fields of music hall and costume design. Janet lives in Berkshire. She is also the author of the best-selling books Parchment Craft, The Art of Parchment Craft and the Craft of Quilling, all published by Search Press.
- Author(s)Janet Wilson
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/1995
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note67 colour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width330 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.