Parent Effectiveness Training: The Proven Program for Raising Responsible Children by Thomas Gordon (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.19Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionP.E.T., or Parent Effectiveness Training, began almost forty years ago as the first national parent-training program to teach parents how to communicate more effectively with kids and offer step-by-step advice to resolving family conflicts so everybody wins.This beloved classic is the most studied, highly praised, and proven parenting program in the world -- and it will work for you. Now revised for the first time since its initial publication, this groundbreaking guide will show you: How to avoid being a permissive parentHow to listen so kids will talk to you and talk so kids will listen to youHow to teach your children to own their problems and to solve themHow to use the No-Lose method to resolve conflicts Using the timeless methods of P.E.T. will have immediate results: less fighting, fewer tantrums and lies, need for punishment. Whether you have a toddler striking out for independence or a teenager who has already started rebelling, you'll find P.E.T. a compassionate, effective way to instill responsibility and create a nurturing family environment in which your child will thrive.
- Author BiographyDR. THOMAS GORDON, a licensed psychologist, was the recipient of the 1999 American Psychological Foundation's Gold Medal Award for Enduring Contribution to Psychology, the 2000 Lifetime Achievement Award from the California State Psychological Association, and the first recipient of the Career Achievement Award from the National Parenting Instructors Association. He has been a consultant to the White House Conference on Children and the White House Fellows. Dr. Gordon is the author of eight books, including Leader Effectiveness Training (L.E.T.) and Teacher Effectiveness Training (T.E.T.). He works in Solana Beach, California, and has two grown daughters and two grandchildren.For more information, please visit the Gordon Training International Web site at www.gordontraining.com.
- Author(s)Thomas Gordon
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/2001
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Paperbacks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement30th edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $33.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.