Parent-Teacher Collaboration: Early Childhood to Adolescence by Louise Porter (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 16 Mar
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.00+ AU $9.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by bobwardell
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis important new book is a practical guide for teachers who want to improve relationships with the parents of their students. It empowers them with the skills and confidence necessary for productive collaboration and addresses a range of issues that affect children's functioning and achievement. Teacher-Parent Collaboration presents jargon-free and solution-based approaches to collaboration which draw on the inherent strengths that all individuals have, matter how bleak their personal situation.
- Author BiographyDr Louise Porter PhD, MA (Hons), M Gifted Ed, Dip Ed is a child psychologist and trained teacher with almost 30 years' experience working with young children, their parents and educators. She has published widely and is currently an adjunct senior lecturer in Education at Flinders University, South Australia.
- Author(s)Louise Porter
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Weight460 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.