Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCustody of children becomes a major issue when a couple divorces. Worse, these issues can linger long after the settlement in the form of parent alienation-when one parent seeks to keep the other parent from being active and involved with the children they share. In Parental-Alienation Playbook and Three-Quarters Custody, author Julian Andrews presents an overview of parent-alienation syndrome (PAS), how you can recognize when it's happening to you, and how to speak out to defend you and your children. Based on his personal experiences with his ex-wife and their three children, Andrews illustrates how the outdated court system facilitates PAS, but also shows how an alienated parent can directly speak out through the legal and court systems. Andrews proposes the concept of three-quarter shared physical custody as a national solution and a bridge against parental alienation forces in the twenty-first century. Parental-Alienation Playbook and Three-Quarters Custody promotes momentum toward three-quarter custody arrangements so parental alienation can become a condition of the past, and children and parents can be free of the divisive nature and consequences that PAS creates.
- Author(s)Julian Andrews
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.