All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reports the first attempt in the child development literature to examine the structure of early personality based on parents' free-descriptions of their children. It is an important piece of research because of its cross-national focus on personality development. The authors present a data set that reveals considerable consistency in the parental descriptions of child personality in both western and nwestern countries. This consistency supports the cultural universality of the Big Five personality factors. The authors' findings lay the foundation for an examination of how these major dimensions of childhood personality structure evolve into adult personality structure.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication12/06/1998
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Content Noteappendix
- Weight568 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCharles F. Halverson,Gedolph A. Kohnstamm,Ivan Mervielde,Jr.
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.