Parental Guidance Required: Study Guide by Andy Stanley, Reggie Joiner (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.36+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAs parents, we need to do everything we can to enhance our children's relationship with us, to influence their relationships with those outside the home, and most importantly, to advance their relationship with God. Designed for use in personal study or in small groups, The Parental Guidance Required DVD and study guide are practical resources that will help parents to ask themselves the important questions: Am I ecomizing my time with my child, or am I investing in my child by carefully developing the quality of our relationship over the long haul? Am I striving to control the influence that friends have in my child's life? Am I nurturing a healthy, eternal perspective that will help my child to weather the inevitable storms of life? DVD include 4 complete sermons and six group sessions that correspond to the companion study guide.
- Author BiographyAndy Stanley is a pastor, communicator, author, and the founder of North Point Ministries, Inc. (NPM). Since its inception in 1995, North Point Ministries has grown from one campus to three in the Atlanta area, and has helped plant fourteen strategic partner churches throughout the United States. Each Sunday, over 20,000 adults attend worship services at one of NPM's three campuses, North Point Community Church, Browns Bridge Community Church, and Buckhead Church. Andy's books include It Came From Within; Communicating for a Change; Making Vision Stick; Visioneering; Next Generation Leader and most recently The Grace of God. Andy lives in Alpharetta, Georgia, with his wife, Sandra, and their three children Reggie Joiner is the executive director of Family Ministries for North Point Ministries. He leads the staff responsible for preschool, children, student, and married adult ministries at the Alpharetta, Buckhead, and Browns Bridge campuses. He is also the creator and cohost of KidStuf, a weekly environment where kids bring their parents to learn about God. As founder and chief creative officer of the Rethink Group, a nonprofit organization, he helps provide resources to churches for creating better strategies for reaching the next generation. Reggie and his wife, Debbie, live in Cumming, Georgi
- Author(s)Andy Stanley,Reggie Joiner
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleNorth Point Resources
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight85 g
- Width152 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.