All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionParenthood can be the most pleasurable and worthwhile task in the world. But how can we be sure we are doing it right? 'Understanding Your Child' is an A-Z guide to the psychology of parenting. It covers over 175 key topics, from adolescence and working mums to thumbsucking, dyslexia and discipline, in an easily accessible and reassuring way. Also included are overviews of the important issues for each developmental stage: birth to six months, six months to a year, one to three years, three to six, six to twelve, twelve to sixteen and over.
- Author BiographyMavis Klein is a psychotherapist of 35 years' standing, a counselling astrologer of 30 years' standing, and the author of 9 previous books. She lives in London, UK.
- Author(s)Mavis Klein
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOur Street Books
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.