Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
What Parent Stands Over Their Child's Crib and Thinks, What Can I Do to Ruin This Child's Life?
We all want to think of ourselves as good parents, but the reality is that all parents make mistakes. Tom Couser has identified seven of the most common pitfalls of parenting and developed action plans to help parents overcome those mistakes. Parenting Without Guilt also contains a companion Bible study that can be used for personal study or for group discussion.
Tom Couser is a wonderful, caring individual who has gladly given his heart to young people to assist them in their journey through adolescence.
-Patricia Klekamp, High School Principal, Hong Kong International School
Tom Couser genuinely cares for kids and he has a good working relationship with teenagers. He communicates well with parents and works hard to open communication between parents and their students...
-Bradley Krause, Middle School Principal, Dallas Lutheran School
Tom Couser, a seasoned veteran of youth ministry, has been blessed with a gift to dynamically engage both teenagers and parents as he shares his excitement in building up the Kingdom of Heaven and strengthening family bonds at home.
-Ben Scheck, Director of Youth Ministry Crown of Life Lutheran Church, Colleyville, TX
- Author(s)Tom Couser
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight213 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.