All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides expert kwledge about the effects of parental substance misuse, coupled with facts, figures and guidance presented in a straightforward and accessible style. Parenting a child affected by parental substance misuse explores general issues around substance misuse and children entering care as well as the impact on children of exposure to substances during pregnancy, including both specific effects (such as Foetal Alcohol Syndrome) and wider issues (such as genetic susceptibilities).
- Author(s)Donald Forrester,Janet L. Hartley,Sally Baker
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleParenting Matters
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Weight153 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.