All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionChildren with ADD or ADHD can be a parenting nightmare. They can be disruptive and destructive and do t respond to guidance like other children. Medication may reduce symptoms, but disruptive behaviour often persists. Is there anything that the parent can do? Parenting the ADD Child brings together for the first time a variety of tried and tested methods in a unique, comprehensive and accessible format that will t be found elsewhere. It goes beyond the identification of the symptoms to tackle the changes parents can make, ensuring that behaviour problems associated with ADD and ADHD are managed and reduced.
- Author BiographyDavid Pentecost is a family therapist and founder of the ADHD development project in BHB NHS Trust in East London. He lectures and advises to parents, teachers, psychiatrists, GPs and other specialists on the emotional and behavioural management of ADD and ADHD in children. He is lecturer and tutor at the Institute of Family Therapy and visiting lecturer at South Bank University, London.
- Author(s)David Pentecost
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.