Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bestselling Parenting Guide is w revised and updated. Rex Forehand, Ph.D., and Nicholas Long, Ph.D., offer more than forty years of collective research in this informative yet easy-to-read manual, giving parents a step-by-step guide to improving their child's behavior as well as their entire family's relationship. Parenting the Strong-Willed Child is the first self-guided program for managing disruptive young children that is based on a clinical treatment program. In this book Drs. Forehand and Long provide you with the necessary tools for successfully managing your child's behavior.You will be able to: uncover the specific factors that cause or contribute to your child's disruptive behavior; follow a clinically proven five-week program for dealing with behavior problems associated with being strong-willed; develop a more positive atmosphere in the family and the home Identify with real-life parent testimonials and discover strategies for managing specific behavior problems. This updated and expanded edition includes sections on ADHD and peer issues, as well as an appendix listing helpful Internet sites. With Parenting the Strong-Willed Child , you will be able to fully understand your child's behavior and learn effective parenting skills that will help your child, your family, and yourself.
- Author BiographyRex Forehand, Ph.D., is a research professor of clinical child psychology and director for the Institute for Behavior Research at the University of Georgia. Nicholas Long, Ph.D., is associate professor of pediatrics and director of pediatric psychology at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and Arkansas Children's Hospital.
- Author(s)Nicholas Long,Rex L. Forehand
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Out-of-print date06/07/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementExpanded ed of 2nd revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.