All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $22.47Free postage
- AU $22.23Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionOur children can be our greatest teachers. Parenting expert Susan Stiffelman writes that the very behaviors that push our buttons refusing to cooperate or igring our requests can help us build awareness and shed old patterns, allowing us to raise our children with greater ease and enjoyment. Filled with practical advice, powerful exercises, and fascinating stories from her clinical work, Parenting with Presence teaches us how to become the parents we most want to be while raising confident, caring children.
- Author BiographySusan Stiffelman, MFT, is an internationally respected parent educator, therapist, author, and parenting expert. She is the Huffington Post s weekly parenting advice columnist (Parent Coach) and the author of Parenting Without Power Struggles. She lives in Malibu, California.
- Author(s)Susan Stiffelman
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byEckhart Tolle
Most relevant reviews
- hikarpaule-031 Oct, 2016by
Its a great book. Me and my husband love it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.