All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides practical, sympathetic, and expert advice on a range of parenting topics from behaviour to sleep. Who's the expert on your child? You are! But, what if you need validation? What if you need support? What if you have questions? As a parent, you may assume others have it all figured out - that there is some kind of magic decoder ring or secret handshake that will give you the key to parenting. But, if each child is unique, how can there be a one-size-fits-all guide to parenting? Although one can has it all figured out, Parents Ask, Experts Answer empowers you by offering caring, informed responses from a variety of trusted professionals. In Parents Ask, Experts Answer, Tina Nocera, founder of Parental Wisdom, brings together a panel of thirty-five experts to offer advice on some of the most challenging issues faced by parents.
- Author BiographyTina Nocera is the founder of Parental Wisdom, website dedicated to providing parents with advice from multiple experts, allowing them to find solutions that fit their family and life - after all, if kids are unique, parenting advice should be too.
- Author(s)Tina Nocera
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight717 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.