Parents' College Survival Guide: Planning and Paying for College by MR John S Groleau Groleau Msfs (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPLAN, SAVE, SUCCEED 57% of students take up to 6 years to get a bachelors degree 37% of college freshman don't go back sophomore year 44% never graduate at all A Certified College Planning Specialist with 25 years experience, John Groleau helps families reduce their college education costs. It started with his mother, JoAnne, the first college graduate in his family. Now, together with his wife, Layla and their four children, the Groleau family helps parents and students with the many challenges of planning successfully for college. Their proven strategies have helped hundreds of families including their own, having successfully navigated through the college experience with their four children. In this timely book, the Groleaus, lead by John, share their extensive kwledge to help both parents and their children choose the colleges, pay as little as possible while getting the finest education and most importantly, thrive in their college experiences for a lifetime of success.
- Author BiographyJohn is the founder of Lighthouse Financial Group, Inc. and Lighthouse College Financial Planning, Inc. For more than 20 years, John has been helping families plan, prepare and pay for their students' college education. As a Certified College Planning Specialist, John's expertise is navigating the complexities of the financial aid application and award process. He works with families on financial planning strategies to minimize their out of pocket college expenses, maximize their financial aid eligibility and meet their long-term retirement needs. At the heart of Lighthouse Financial Group and Lighthouse College Financial Planning is John's commitment to families. Lighthouse provides the highest standards of quality through ethical behavior and professional integrity.
- Author(s)MR John S Groleau Groleau Msfs
- PublisherLighthouse Financial Publishing as a Division of L
- Date of Publication04/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLighthouse Financial Publishing as a Division of L
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.