All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecause today's children seem to grow up so fast, middle school has become the new high school. Concerns about homework, social issues, techlogy, and emotional health confront parents earlier than they would like or expect. Educator and parent Joe Bruzzese offers practical, empowering help for parents along with guidelines for their children, such as rules for using cell phones and tips for productive parent-teacher relationships. This streamlined guide helps parents and their families move toward the goal of t just surviving, but thriving in the middle school years.
- Author BiographyJoe Bruzzese is a professor in the graduate school of education at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is a featured writer on middle school information websites, namely Suite 101 and Squidoo Family, and frequently speaks at national educators' events.
- Author(s)Joe Bruzzese
- PublisherCelestial Arts
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCelestial Arts
- Out-of-print date14/04/2011
- Weight218 g
- Width129 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.