All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParis Adieu is a coming-of-age tale of life lessons, romance, and self-empowerment all wrapped in the sights, sounds, and smells of Paris. The first time Ava Fodor visits Paris as a nineteen-year old au pair, she has idea who she is. Paris introduces Ava to the type of woman she'd like to become. Her French boyfriend introduces her to the concept of being comfortable in her own skin. She's intrigued. If only she knew how... When she gets into Yale, she returns home, but four years later she's back for an encounter with a Frenchman that awakens her to womanhood. If only she could stay... Five years later, Ava returns to Paris as a singer/pianist. She meets Arnaud, a foreign correspondent, who captures her heart, but tortures her with long absences. While he's away, she throws herself into songwriting where she achieves an authenticity she doesn't feel onstage. With the help of Arnaud's childhood friend Pierre, who appreciates Ava's original songs in a way Arnaud doesn't, Ava takes the reins of her own future. Armed with the lessons Paris has taught her, she bids adieu to Arnaud, Pierre and her very first love-the City of Light. But will the one man who truly understands her follow?
- Author BiographyRozsa Gaston is an author who writes serious books on playful matters. She is the author of Paris Adieu, Dogsitters, Budapest Romance, Lyric, Running from Love, and the soon to be released Paris Adieu sequel, Black is Not a Color Unless Worn by a Blonde. Gaston studied European intellectual history at Yale, and then received her master's degree in international affairs from Columbia. In between she worked as a singer/pianist all over the world. She currently lives in Connecticut with her family. For more information about PARIS ADIEU, please visit http: //www.parisadieu.com/ or contact ELLA MARIE SHUPE at Belcastro Agency at 330 398 0721 or email@example.com.
- Author(s)Rozsa Gaston
- PublisherRozsa Gaston
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRozsa Gaston
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $16.42
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.