All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished the day Paris fell to the Germans, this is Gertrude Stein's look at food, fashion and France using her unique sense of humour.
- Author BiographyGertrude Stein (1874-1946) was born in Pittsburgh of a prosperous German-Jewish family. She moved to Paris with her brother Leo, where she lived for 40 years. She is the author of The Autobiography of Alice B. Toklas, Tender Buttons, and Three Lives.
- Author(s)Gertrude Stein
- PublisherPeter Owen Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPeter Owen Publishers
- Weight300 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.