All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionInParis France(1940) published here with a new introduction from Adam Gopnik Stein unites her childhood memories of Paris with her observations about everything from art and war to love and cooking. The result is an unforgettable glimpse into a bygone era, one on the brink of revolutionary change.
- Author BiographyGertrude Stein (1874-1946) was born in Pittsburgh of a prosperous German-Jewish family. She moved to Paris with her brother Leo, where she lived for 40 years. She is the author of The Autobiography of Alice B. Toklas, Tender Buttons, and Three Lives.
- Author(s)MS Gertrude Stein
- PublisherLiveright Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Literary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiveright Publishing Corporation
- Weight113 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Introduction byAdam Gopnik
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.