All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParis Insights - An Anthology is at once witty, original, absorbing, and a swift read. It offers precisely the kind of insider's view of the French capital - and the people who live there - that first or even second time visitors pine for. It offers the tips and historical details that can help them transform a Paris stay from a mundane tourist excursion into an extraordinary experience. The essays give fresh perspectives on Notre-Dame, les Champs-Elyses, and other Paris classics. At the same time, they offer up-to-date information about the hipper, newer cafes and other venues and trends taking hold in this ever-changing European urban stronghold. And for those who just want to kw where to get the best hot chocolate, coffee, and croissant in the city, it's got lots of answers, too. Forget the standard guidebooks. This is a Paris traveler's must-read. - Gary Lee, travel writer, author, and longtime Paris homeowner
- Author(s)Tom Reeves
- PublisherDiscover Paris!
- Date of Publication06/01/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationEdina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiscover Paris!
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.40
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.19
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $21.83Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $25.04
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $25.04
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $38.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.