Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.73Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn intense and satisfying story. - Sara Sheridan. Bohemian Paris in the 1880s. Exotic, strange and exciting - especially to young English sculptress Jessie Lipscomb, who joins her friend Camille to become a protegee of the great Auguste Rodin. Jessie and Camille enjoy a passionate friendship and explore the demi-monde of the vibrant city, meeting artists such as Toulouse-Lautrec and the boldly unconventional Rosa Bonheur. But when Rodin and Camille embark on a scandalous affair, Jessie is cast as their unwilling go-between and their friendship unravels. Years later she tracks her down to an insane asylum where Camille tells her an explosive secret - can their friendship survive the betrayal?
- Author BiographyA highly promising author already achieving attention from awards panels, Maggie Ritchie is also a successful freelance journalist, writing for the Daily Mail, Mail on Sunday, Guardian, Times, Sunday Times, Herald, Daily Record and Sunday Mail. She has an MLitt (Distinction) from the University of Glasgow and is currently working on her second novel.
- Author(s)Maggie Ritchie
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.