All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.46
- AU $28.01Trending at AU $39.49
- AU $49.50Trending at AU $50.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.46
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.88
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.83
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the Best of Parisian Dining with the MOST CONCISE and CONVENIENT Reference Guide You Will Ever Need! Paris for Foodies is the perfect guide for travellers looking to experience the exquisite French cuisine. Whether you are a true-blue foodie or an amateur food enthusiast, an experienced traveller or simply a tourist who wishes to make the most out of your trip to Paris, this book is for you! This ebook is your official go-to guide for an incredible gastromic adventure. Paris for Foodies Will Tell You:
- The ten best spots to eat in each of the twenty arrondissements of Paris: a total of 200 top dining places in Paris, ranging from fancy Michelin-starred fine dining restaurants to cozy 16-seater hole-in-the-wall joints!
- A wide variety of restaurants, cafes, bistros, and brasseries for all kinds of palates and budgets!
- Lots of important restaurant and dining details, and insider tips!
- The best Parisian street foods to try and where to get them.
- Twenty must-try French dishes and the best restaurants that serve them.
- The pastries you must never leave France without trying, and the rewned Parisian patisseries that make them.
- The ten best gluten-free restaurants in Paris.
- The top ten vegetarian restaurants in Paris.
- The ten best restaurants for families and kids.
- The ten best budget restaurants where you can eat for fifteen euros or less!
- Author(s)Frederic Bibard
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.