All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection brings together new perspectives on the vels, memoirs, poetry, and journalism concerning Paris written by Americans. By examining the implications of foreignness as a creative device, this volume offer an invative approach to understanding the role of the French capital in American Literatures, one that would be compelling for the literary scholar and the avid reader.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Herlihy-Mera is assistant professor of Humanities at University of Puerto Rico, the National Endowment for the Humanities Visiting Chair of Migrant/Transnational Studies at Albright College, and Fulbright Lecturer at Universidad del Azuay. Vamsi K. Koneru is a licensed clinical psychologist at Community Mental Health Affiliates, Inc. in New Britain, CT, where he specializes in migrant psychology.
- PublisherFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Herlihy-Mera,Vamsi K. Koneru
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.