All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis New York Times bestseller chronicles a beautiful and bygone era in the history of the world's most alluring city, from the vantage point of a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist who was a part of it. 20 line drawings.
- Author BiographyStanley Karnow is the author of, among other books, the bestselling Vietnam: A History and the Pulitzer Prize-winning In Our Image: America and the Philippines. He lives outside of Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Stanley Karnow
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/1999
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Note20 line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.