All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the huge success of Ilex's 1000 Dot-to-Dot series, we bring you the longest and most satisfying dot-to-dot puzzle ever! This beautifully designed hardback book concertinas into a stunning frieze of fewer than 3000 dots, providing several satisfying hours of mindful dot-joining fun. The perfect souvenir of your trip to Paris, this fabulous original illustration features its most famous buildings and landmarks, including the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower. To enable you to enjoy your handiwork to the full, the ends of the design are perforated: you can easily remove your completed masterpiece, and display it on your wall.
- Author BiographyABI DAKER is a British illustrator who lives and works in Cyprus with her husband and son. She studied Art at the University of Reading and has since worked on children's books and as an archaeological illustrator; she also specialises in illustrated maps and architectural subjects. Her LONGEST DOT TO DOT books express her passion for exploring the graphic and linear qualities of the world in an imaginative and engaging new way. She also paints and draws the mediterranean landscapes of her home in Paphos.
- Author(s)Abi Daker
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight320 g
- Width213 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Abi Daker
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.