All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook 11 in the Horsey and Friends series: Parker P. Platypus has joined Catherine's government club students on their latest field trip - this one to 3 major Civil War sites (Manassas, Gettysburg, and Appomattox Court House and then Booker T. Washington's Birth Home.) Parker and her friends share pictures, facts, and stories, from their latest trip. Whether you are already a Horsey and Friends fan, or are studying the Civil War as part of the 150-year anniversary, you are sure to enjoy this book. Warning: This one is t as light-hearted as previous Horsey and Friends books, because of the topic of their trip.
- Author BiographyCatherine has been writing travel journals since she was nine-year-old and kept a journal of her family's trip north from Panama: Stars Over Central America. Several years ago she started her Horsey and Friends series, which now includes fun travel tips from a whole host of stuffed animals covering trips from Alaska to Italy, as well as Washington, D.C., Virginia, and others.
- Author(s)Mrs Catherine McGrew Jaime
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $14.98New
- AU $12.54New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $38.95
- AU $32.12Trending at AU $32.63
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $49.50Trending at AU $57.25
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $25.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.