All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe secret came out a few years ago: Parker Knight is gay. Now Parker is sixteen, and everyone has either embraced it, does t care, or has forgotten-everyone except for Dylan Baker. He is determined to make Parker's life miserable. Parker really thought killing himself would make everything better. If he was dead, he would t have to get kicked around by Dylan and his friends anymore. He would be free. Now, after a failed suicide attempt, Parker just wants to get through the last few months of tenth grade and stay as far away from Dylan as possible. What's worse is Parker is secretly in love with his best friend, Liam Eriksson. But luckily, Liam doesn't kw this. Parker does t want to risk losing the friendship by telling him his true feelings. But as a tragedy overshadows his already complicated life, Parker soon discovers that the truth has a habit of surfacing in unexpected ways. Parker is the poignant story of one boy's struggle for acceptance as he reaches out for hope, life, forgiveness and Liam.
- Author(s)Stephanie MacNeil
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $94.28
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.