All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the combined expertise of three of the world's leading parking structure experts, this updated edition provides the only single-source guide to planning, designing, and maintaining parking structures. It provides readers with design solutions, including material on how to ensure long-term durability, design for easy maintenance, select the most energy efficient lighting system, decide on the number and placement of entrances and exits, and avoid the most common construction pitfalls. Reflecting recent advances in techlogical invations, this volume features significantly revised mterial and contains five new chapters on the Americans with Disabilities Act, lighting, graphics, seismic design, and designing for maintenance. The Second Edition of Parking Structures offers architects, engineers, parking facility owners, and contractors a unique and comprehensive guide to designing safe and effective parking structures.In addition, institutions providing education courses for professional registration in related fields will benefit from this timely, authoritative account.
- Author(s)Anthony P. Chrest,Mary S. Smith,Sam Bhuyan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/02/1996
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note149 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight998 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1996
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.