All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDid someone park his Miata parallel across the last three perpendicular spaces? And there's parking enforcement around to bust him? No problem. Thanks to Parking Tickets, readers can issue a cleverly designed and perfectly humiliating fine to the inconsiderate owner. There are simple messages -- You're a space hog, angry cards -- It was either this or a crowbar through your window, and sarcastic tickets -- Hope you're better between the sheets than you are between the lines. Together they provide good parkers an outlet to vent their frustrations toward people who deserve it, and maybe raise that driver's consciousness. Wallet-sized to fit in a pocket, purse, or glove box, Parking Tickets has tailor-made insults for every poor parking job. Can't slide into a space because someone parked across the white line? Give them Couldn't decide which space to park in, huh? Stuck with half a space because the parallel-parked car in front didn't pull all the way forward? Hit them with Maybe a GPS system could have helped you find the middle of this parking spot. Someone parked four feet from the curb? Try Didn't kw it was national 'Let Your Child Drive to Work Day.'
- Author BiographyShinebox Print is based in Phoenix, AZ.
- Author(s)Shinebox Print
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight42 g
- Width133 mm
- Height70 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.