Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionBook & CD-ROM. This book offers a major multidisciplinary overview of neurological movement disorders will be provided. In this textbook, t only aetiology and pathophysiology of the mostly dramatic signs and symptoms of these disorders will be dealt with, also diagstic procedures, differential diagstic problems and, above all, pharmaco-therapeutical and neurosurgical strategies are adequately discussed. As the book also comes with a CD-ROM showing the clinical manifestations of most movement disorders dealt with, this book will function as a excellent comprehensive guide to classify these disorders, thereby meeting the need for well formulated, generally accepted definitions. It will provide you with the essential tools to better recognise and understand the various disorders in daily practice, to discuss and interpret the clinical manifestations and to select adequate therapeutic strategies. This book will be an excellent practical source for those medical and allied health professionals who are confronted with patients suffering these diseases, and will certainly help them to better treat these patients and improve their quality of life.
- Author BiographyE.CH. Wolters, neurologist Dept. of Neurology VU University Medical Center. T. van Laar, neurologist Dept. of Neurology Leiden University Medical Center. H.W. Berendse, neurologist Dept. of Neurology VU University Medical Center.
- Author(s)E. Ch. Wolters,H. W. Berendse,T. van Laar
- PublisherVU University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintVU University Press
- Content Note122 b/w, 323 colour photos & tables
- Weight1080 g
- Width240 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.