All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSandi Gordon's imperceptive tremors grew to full Parkinson's at a time when she was growing a full family with husband, children, pets, and a full house of events and activities. Deciding t to let the disease disrupt her life and that of her family, she decided and succeeded in achieving her goal, with persevering courage.
- Author(s)Sandi Gordon
- PublisherBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/05/1992
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteportraits
- Weight230 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.