Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll Michael Parkinson really wanted to do was play cricket for Yorkshire and England. However, he soon realised that to be paid to watch films, football and cricket would be the best way to spend life, and he became a journalist. Television beckoned and for three decades Parkinson interviewed the movers and shakers of the late twentieth century, making his television programme the must-see event of the week. In singing with Bing Crosby, dancing with Billy Conlly, flirting with Miss Piggy and sparring with Muhammad Ali, Parkinson proved himself one of the most engaging and durable hosts in both Britain and Australia. In Parky he recalls a full life with honesty, insight and humour.
- Author BiographyMichael Parkinson is not only a legendary TV and radio presenter, both in the UK and Australia, but an award-winning journalist. In 2007 he announced his retirement from his ITV chat show, but will continue his involvement with TV and radio. Michael Parkinson was awarded a knighthood for services to broadcasting in the 2008 New Year's Honours list.
- Author(s)Michael Parkinson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication13/12/2008
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content Note4 x Colour Plate Sections
- Weight301 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.