All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionHave fun while learning vocabulary for a new language! Mix up your studying with these word scrambles. Rearrange the letters to find the hidden word. Spend several enjoyable hours solving the puzzles and filling your brain with new words. Each book contains 144 puzzles in several categories, with 10 word scrambles in each puzzle. Every puzzle is unique and sure to make learning vocabulary educational and enjoyable! There are word lists along with sections for hints and solutions. The categories for this book include: Airport, Animals, Around the House, Birds, Clothing, Family, Food, Fruit, Hotel, Parts of the Body, Restaurant, Vegetables.
- Author BiographyErik Zidowecki is a computer programmer and language lover. He is a co-founder of UniLang and founder of Parleremo, both web communities dedicated to helping people learn languages. He is also the Editor in Chief of Parrot Time magazine, a magazine devoted to language, linguistics, culture and the Parleremo community.
- Author(s)Erik Zidowecki
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight433 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.