All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe end of the Cold War has seen an international proliferation of parliamentary bodies of all types and at all levels. How can this process of parliamentarization be assessed and under what conditions do these institutions operate? This book explores how regional integration and globalization are developing from a parliamentary perspective.
- Author BiographyOlivier Costa is Senior Research Fellow at CNRS (National Center for ScientificResearch), Centre Emile Durkheim, University of Bordeaux, France. Clarissa Dri is Lecturer in the Department of Economics and International Relations, Federal University of Santa Catarina, Florianopolis, Brazil. Stelios Stavridis is ARAID Senior Research Fellow, Research Unit on Global Governance and the European Union, University of Zaragoza, Spain.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/05/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byClarissa Dri,Oliver Costa,Stelios Stavridis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.