All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) is the leading international body representing the interests of library and information services and their users. It is the global voice of the information profession. The series IFLA Publications deals with many of the means through which libraries, information centres, and information professionals worldwide can formulate their goals, exert their influence as a group, protect their interests, and find solutions to global problems.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleIFLA Publications
- Series Part/Volume Number87
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintK G Saur Verlag
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 3 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight441 g
- Width210 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRaymond Gastelum,William H. Robinson
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $34.04Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.20
- AU $27.12Trending at AU $28.56
- AU $17.94Trending at AU $27.07
- AU $18.68Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $14.22Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $22.86Trending at AU $25.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.