All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionPacking all the personality of a big parrot into their tiny bodies, parrotlets are fun and feisty companions. Like other parrots, they are intelligent and social pets, and parrotlets are active and playful as well. Parrotlets can be stubborn and bossy, and their owners must educate themselves on how to control these tendencies. Written by an expert on bird care and training, this in-depth guide discusses all seven species of parrotlets, focusing on the three that are widely available as pets. Essential topics like proper socialization, solving problem behaviors, nutrition, cages and other equipment, and health care receive detailed coverage. The author advocates positive training and the formation of a deep parrot-human bond.
- Author(s)Nikki Moustaki
- PublisherTFH Publications,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleBirdkeepers' Guides
- Place of PublicationNeptune
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTFH Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width164 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.