All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis newly updated text explores the solution of partial differential equations by separating variables, rather than by qualitative theoretical analyses of their properties. It reviews the necessary tools for understanding the separation of variables technique, and it examines the algorithmic nature of the separation of variables process. 1999 edition.
- Author(s)Arthur David Snider
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/12/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1352 g
- Width213 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.