Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis thought- provoking and challenging collection focuses on how anthropologists can define and use indigeus kwledge without compromising anthropological expectations.
- Author BiographyPaul Sillitoe is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Durham. Alan Bicker is a research fellow at the University of Kent. Johan Pottier is a Professor of African Anthropology and Head of Department at the School of Oriental and Asian Studies, University of London.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2002
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleASA Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.39
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlan Bicker,Johan Pottier,Paul Sillitoe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.