All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDebates on participatory tend to be abstract, with references to experiences in Athens over 2000 years ago. This book uses recent experience in participatory invations at the city level to explore the practice of participation. Taking examples from Latin America and the UK it argues the case for revitalizing democracy through participation.
- Author BiographyJENNY PEARCE is Professor of Latin American Politics and Director the of the International Centre fro Participation Studies in the Department of Peace Studies, University of Bradford, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleNon-Governmental Public Action
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJenny Pearce
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.