Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of lectures given in August 2006 at the Les Houches Summer School on Particle Physics and Cosmology: the Fabric of Spacetime . It provides a pedagogical introduction to the various aspects of both particle physics beyond the Standard Model and Cosmology of the Early Universe, covering each topic from the basics to the most recent developments.
- Author BiographyFrancis Bernardeau works in various domains of theoretical cosmology, from the physics of the early Universe of the study of its large-scale structure. His recent activities are centred on multiple-field inflationary models and gravitational cosmic shear observations. Christophe Grojean has scientific interests that spread from astroparticle physics to the phenomenology of particle physics beyond the Standard Model.His recent activities are centred on models of electroweak symmetry breaking and their signatures. Jean Dalibard works in the field of atomic physics and quantum optics. His recent activities is centered on the physics of cold quantum gases, in particular Bose-Einstein condensation.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- Series TitleLes Houches
- Series Part/Volume Number86
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Volume editorChristophe Grojean,Francis Bernardeau,Jean Dalibard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.