Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- Author(s)A. M. Baldin,N. N. Bogolyubov,Nguyen Van Hieu,V. G. Solov'Ev
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight380 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1973
- Table Of ContentsNuclei of Light Elements with a Large Excess of Neutrons Obtained in Transfer Reactions with Heavy Ions.- Ground States of Light Even-Even Nuclei.- Isomers Undergoing Spontaneous Fission.- Measuring the Magnetic Moments of Short-Lived Nuclear States.- Coulomb Interaction and Reactions between Complex Nuclei.- Methods and Results of the Nuclear Three-Body Problem.- Absorption of ?-Mesons and Nuclear Structure.- Nuclear Scattering of High-Energy Particles and Effective Optical Potential.- Direct Methods in the Theory of Nuclear Reactions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.