All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book dedicated to the art of Nene Tina Thomas. There are three editions of this book -- a paperback, a hardcover, and a special leather-bound limited edition.
- Author BiographyNene Tina Thomas resides in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, where she has lived most of her life. While she has been drawing and painting for as long as she can remember, she began her professional career in 1994 with Wizards of the Coast (the makers of the collectible card game Magic: the Gathering). After two years of producing art for other companies, she decided that it was time to strike out on her own and paint the things that she wanted to paint. Although she is known best for her work with watercolors, she recently began to expand her artistic horizons and experiment with other media, including digital. Her greatest artistic ambition is to be able to perfectly capture an image that she has in her mind's eye on paper. Over the past two years, she has had the good fortune to see her art translated into a variety of products.
- Author(s)Nene Thomas
- PublisherChimera Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationHamilton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChimera Publishing
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight958 g
- Width320 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Introduction byBruce Coville
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.