All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSmart partnering is new way of doing business-one that unlocks the secrets to gaining an unfair advantage in the marketplace. The benefits of smart, strategic partnerships include, but are t limited to: access to additional resources, extended reach, and enhanced market reputation. However, you don't get these benefits without making the necessary investments to build on these partnerships.
In '#PARTNER tweet Book01, ' Chaitra Vedullapalli shares 140 bite-sized ideas for succeeding in creating and maintaining smart partnerships. In a book that you can read in fifteen minutes or less, you will gain insights on smart partnering and recognize it as an asset you need to help you grow your business.
This book provides practical advice on how to: Increase your profitability through smart partnering Build the right culture for winning (and keeping) customers' hearts and minds Develop community and successfully interact with it Deliver great experience across all customer interaction points Increase customer loyalty by increasing the quality of your offerings and the service you offer If you want to make a difference to your customers and to your business, pick up this book today and learn how to build smart and strategic partnerships that will help you gain the marketplace advantage you want.
'#PARTNER tweet Book01' is part of the THINKaha series whose 100-page books contain 140 bite-sized ideas for succeeding in creating and maintain smart partnerships.
- Author(s)Chaitra Vedullapalli
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byRajesh Setty
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound