All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionWhat was it like for Mary-Ann Hodge to be married to Mark 'Chopper' Read? How was Joe Korp's former girlfriend Tania Herman persuaded to try to kill his wife Maria? And why did hairdresser Sylvia Bru fall for Melbourne gangland killer Nikolai 'The Bulgarian' Radev? What attracts women to dangerous men? For Georgina Freeman (married to illegal casi king George Freeman), Ann-Marie Presland (girlfriend of organised crime figure Bob Trimbole), Fran Stratford (partner of murderer Billy 'The Texan' Longley), Jeannie Cako (wife of armed robber Fred Cako) and Coral Watson (ex-wife of NZ murderer Scott Watson) it wasn't always about the thrill of living on the edge and hooking up with bad boys. Their motivations and lives are more complex than that. Confiding in investigative journalist Rochelle Jackson, these women finally get the chance to tell their own stories. Surprising, intimate and at times confronting, Partners and Crime takes us behind the headlines and media hype to reveal what it is really like to live with men who are outside the law.
- Author BiographyRochelle Jackson is a journalist who specialises in true crime. Her most recent book is Inside Their Minds.
- Author(s)Rochelle Jackson
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight388 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.