All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionGod said, It is t good for man to be alone. Man was created to walk together with others, and more specifically, to walk together with a partner in life. Partnership is a mysterious bond between two people. Mathematically, one plus one equals two. In a partnership, one plus one equals far more than two. Two become more and achieve much more than they could have ever achieved as separate individuals. Being united with someone as a partner fulfills a basic heartfelt need. If this is such a basic need, why do partners struggle for unity? What is unity? There are many types of partner relationships, but marriage is the most common partnership among man. This book focuses on marriage, but the principles and illustrations given apply to any relationship where two come together to walk in unity. Explore the understandings of your partnerships and learn how your unity may be perfected and empowered. Learn about the partnership of the Father, Son and Spirit and the partnership that we have with God in his work.
- Author BiographyGary and his wife Jo of thirty seven years have nine children and eight grandchildren. Together they began home schooling in the mid-eighties, and they still have one child at home who is home schooled. Gary has been active in several ministries, including biblical prison ministry teaching classes on several life issues and Keryx prison ministry. He and his wife are certified marriage counselors. Gary is a church leader, counselor and Bible teacher. And as a Christian father and home schooler, he has effectively taught his children in the Word of God.
- Author(s)Gary Schulz
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.