Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a leading author, this text provides a much needed account of UK public health and well-being policies and considers their influence on practice. With an emphasis on the importance of inter-agency and inter-professional approaches, this text is vital reading for all students and practitioners of public health and well-being.
- Author BiographyRob Baggott is Professor of Public Policy and the co-founder and director of the Health Policy Research Unit at De Montfort University, Leicester, UK. Rob is an experienced author and has written several leading textbooks including Health and Health Care in Britain, Public Health: Policy and Politics and Understanding Health Policy.
- Author(s)Rob Baggott
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleInteragency Working in Health and Social Care
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight338 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.