All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNibbles, dips and finger food are party treats that everyone enjoys and this stylish book has 400 exciting recipes to choose from. Advice is given on preparation, from deciding what type of party to host and making guest lists, to estimating the food and drink requirements and creating stylish table settings. The heart of the book is a wonderful recipe selection which includes elegantsmoked trout mousse in cucumber cups; tasty dishes like potato and red pepper frittata; and leek, saffron and mussel tartlets. This practical and inspiring book will make your party one to remember.
- Author BiographyBridget Jones has written over 50 books on a wide range of food subjects, and acted as a consultant on a number of major titles. Bridget contributes to many magazines and has appeared extensively on local radio.
- Author(s)Bridget Jones
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Weight1461 g
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.