Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a ROCKSTAR is a frame of mind. I don't care what you listen to, where you hang out or what you wear, just be sure that whatever it is you're doing you're being yourself. People will like you for who you are and people will dislike you for who you are too, so kwing that, who gives a shit what anyone thinks? Just do you. You're the only one who can.
- Author BiographyMy name is Kingston St.Claire and I lead the kind of life that will eventually land my picture hanging up in a post office or printed on a milk carton. Now you don't have to say it because I know what you're thinking... Cool. And you're right... It is cool. I'm 30 years old and have zero regrets. Not a penny I've misspent, not a Whiskey I've thrown up, not a drug I've inhaled or a (questionable) woman I've bedded. Well... Perhaps I regret a few (questionable) women... But all in all, the money, the booze, the drugs and the (questionable) women make up the moments that carve out the chapters of my life, which is perfect because when everything is said and done, in the end, all I'll be left with is my story. There are no second chances. This I'm certain of. You'll never remember things like getting up for work on time, paying off your credit card bill before VISA sent you the invoice or (if you're unfortunate enough to be married) your wedding vows and the look in your spouses eyes when they said I do. Even though they didn't. But I can guarantee you'll never forget the time you sexually experienced three partners in the same night at a casino after fourteen hours of power drinking, losing fifteen hundred dollars at a Black Jack table, getting told to stop cussing by The Keg's manager and posing for a few nude photos in the shower as your buddies complained about the broad you brought back to the room or the night when you had unprotected, doggy style sex with a stranger in the back of a taxicab until you got to her place and tried for anal, only to be turned down and offered more regular sex, which you took but didn't enjoy and woke up in the morning to burnt chicken fingers in the oven, an awkward goodbye and three weeks later a trip to the clinic for Chlamydia treatment. Those occurrences you will never forget... No matter how hard you try... I promise. So that being said it's about time you start living your life. It's about time you start writing your book. It's about time you start PARTYING LIKE A ROCKSTAR. And this is how...
- Author(s)Kingston St Claire,Nicholas Lynn
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)MS Cindy McNeil
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.