All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone has thrown or been to a party. Organising a successful party and marketing a successful company basically follow the same concept and structure. To create a successful party for guests, every detail must work in harmony with each other - the same goes for marketing and customers. This original book uses the metaphor of the party to help managers and entrepreneurs to understand the key drivers of successful marketing, and how you can apply them to your company. Unlike ordinary marketing books, this book contains graphs, models or theoretical frameworks. Instead, Party Marketing is written in the form of a narrative where party planning and the various stages of marketing are woven together, to provide a set of practical principles for successful marketing.
- Author BiographyHarold Moe has worked in senior marketing and sales positions for over 30 years. Today he works in business development and communications, with a constant focus on satisfying customers' needs and solving their problems. Lennart Grahn is a freelance copywriter and has worked with several large ad agencies.
- Author(s)Harold Moe,Lennart Grahn
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Content Notediagrams and line illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.